REVIVE DON'T REPLACE: GOOD AS NEW FORK, SHOCK & SEATPOST SUSPENSION SERVICING & CUSTOM TUNING FROM THE NORTH'S LEADING MULTI BRAND SUSPENSION SERVICING SPECIALIST.
If it's quality, unbiased and personal mountain bike suspension servicing you need to look no further. We're all mountain bikers to the core and not interested in 'talking up' the work that needs doing to your suspension fork or shock. We are here to provide the best service we can and maintain our reputation for fast and friendly service.
After all we're based right at the trailhead in Dalby Forest as close as its possible to get to the trails and our customers needs. And with a unique background in suspension design and manufacture we have an un-paralled insight into the workings of your suspension no matter whether it's a Fox, Rock Shox or any other modern or retro brand*.
We operate an online booking system for all suspension service jobs and this is the fastest way to get your unit booked in. Simply click on the relevant button at the bottom of this page for a Fork/Shock or Reverb service to see what is included in our service. Follow the instructions to download the service form which will be then sent directly to our technician who will book your fork or shock suspension in at our end, and away you go.
For the majority of UK customers we operate a three day turn around upon receipt of the suspension.
* Parts for old Pace forks mostly in stock however for some other brands old parts are no longer available. Please call/email to check first.
Not booked online with us before? Here is some further info:
BOOKING YOUR SUSPENSION FOR A SERVICE
- We do not take any money at the time of booking, you can fill in your card details on the form and your bank account will be debited once the work has been carried out, alternatively we can call you and payment can be made over the phone (Just leave the card details blank on your service form).
- Any additional service work which has not been stated on your service form will not be started without prior agreement. One of our technicians will call you first to discuss any additional work so make sure you put the best contact number on your suspension service form.
- If you don't want to book your fork or shock suspension in online, no problem, just give us a call at the office on 01751 477737 and we can book it in over the phone.
- We offer a collection service through Parcelforce for £12 which will be added to your final bill if you would rather us collect your Fork or Shock. Collection and return is £20. If you require this service make sure the fork is packed and ready to collect before you complete the service form. It can be collected from home or a business address.
- Please make sure that the parcel will be available between 09:00 and 17:00 and easily accessible. If you choose to leave your parcel in a safe place, this is at your own risk but please make sure the instructions are clear for the courier. If your parcel is not ready or Parcelforce can not find it then there is a £12 failed collection charge that will be added to your final bill.
- Couriers only pick up and deliver on working days, not weekends.
- Collections can only be made from UK Mainland addresses. For Highlands and Islands you will need to allow two days for a collection
- All suspension will be returned to you via a courier and you will need to make sure someone is in to sign for your suspension unit. Please click here for our Shipping costs.
- We use Parcelforce 48 hour delivery for most UK addresses. Highlands and Islands may vary as do over seas.
- Book online as normal - Collection and Return shipping costs will vary from the UK, please check out our Shipping costs page for further information.
- Please pack your fork, shock or seat post adequately to prevent damage in transit. If you do not have a fork box, visit your LBD or wrap in bubble wrap then cardboard.